I really appreciate the amount of effort that goes into rephotographing. There are so many things you have to consider before you can get the perfect shot. Looking through Klett and Wolfe's websites it is amazing to see how accurate they were and how easy they made it look. Just from shooting a few sample photographs to see what I need to differently I realize that you have to be so precise in where you stand, what setting your camera is set on, what time of day it is, what is in the background of what you are shooting etc.
Although I do appreciate the art of rephotographing, I really don't think this is something that will become a part of my photographic style, mainly because I don't have the patience for it and when I have a project I like to get it done as soon as possible, but with rephotographing you have to pretty much just sit around and wait for years and years. That would constantly bother me. I think I'll stick to photographing people. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment