Monday, April 8, 2013

Final Project Proposal



                Since the beginning of this semester I have wanted to do something with levitation photography for my final project, and I have had several different ideas for ways to do this. First I just wanted to find someone to go out into the Bosque and do a “fairy like” shoot where my model was dressed in mythical clothing and was just floating through the air like a fairy would. But then I decided that would be too stereotypical, so next I thought it would be funny to try and mix levitation with everyday situations, for example, someone sleeping in their bed, and then waking up and realizing they are levitating. But I’m not really sure I could come up with very many ideas like that for them to come across how I want them to. So as of right now, I think it would be cool to take pictures of someone in different yoga poses, but levitating while in the poses, because yoga is supposed to make you feel lighter than air. The studio where I do yoga has some cool mirrors that if I do it right; I think these photos could come out being really cool.
                I just like this idea because I love the idea of trick photography and having people not knowing how the picture visually makes sense. This is my idea as of right now, but as you know that can and probably will change several more times before I come to a final decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment